Services & Capabilities for Mayfield, KY
- Remanufactured Air Ends
- Complete Compressor Packages
- Parts Repair
- Rotor assembly repair/dynamic balance
- Cooler clean/test/repair
- Inlet and bypass valve repair
- Casing repair/stainless steel sleeving
- Field Service
Field technicians can perform repairs with your team or CTI can supply complete crews, etc. for full service.
Preventive Maintenance Program
- Replacement Parts
- Complete overhaul kits
- Gasket kits
- Journal bearings, tilt-pad, etc.
- Carbon ring seals/ Labyrinth seals
- Air coolers
- Oil coolers/ Inlet air filters
- Oil filters/ Check valves
- Vibration monitor components
- Instrumentation such as RTD's, pressure transmitters, analog gauges, etc
- Base Line Data Acquisition
- Predictive Maintenance Trending
- Diagnostic Testing/ Reporting
- In house, semi-annual training for operators, maintenance technicians, instrument technicians, or anyone wanting a better understanding of centrifugal compressors.
- On-site seminar training. (Certification testing available.)
- 12 month warranty provided with our remanufactured compressors.
- PLC Controls Available in Allen Bradley, etc.
- Inlet temperature compensation assures tight control without surging.
- Tight valve control near surge line equals increased energy savings.
- Digital inputs for switches, etc.
- Analog inputs for any required instrumentation.
- Complete panels for complete upgrades (Nema 12X standard).
- Plug and play retro-fits available for MP3, CMC, and others.
- Total system integrations available to control auxiliary systems such as dryers, cooling water pumps, etc.